Cosmic Baubles and Jewels adventures in Jewelry

This is going to be my log of the trials and tribulations in the world of jewelry design.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brick and Mortar

I will be having my  pieces in a brick and mortar in Elkader, Ia. She sells vintage items and has all these fantastic pieces that I was given to rework and update. I then sell them back to her but my name and business is attached to everything, The even better thing is all the tourist traffic that the town gets in the summer. So much exposure and I get to play with really great stuff! Win Win!! Rachel, MaybeMatilda, made these fantastic crochet flowers that I'm working into necklaces and others that are looking really great. Wore a piece last night for market research and it went over huge!! Pics coming soon, I promise. Have to get busy on more pieces taking the first batch up on Thurs. Busy busy fingers!!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment